The results of philanthropy are always beyond calculation. – Miriam Beard
Philanthropy (from Greek φιλανθρωπία) etymologically means “love of humanity” in the sense of caring, nourishing, developing and enhancing “what it is to be human” on both the benefactors’.
Please join our KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE by donating a tax deductible gift. We are suggesting $100 or more. All gifts appreciated!
501(c)3 non-profit organization – Tax ID (EIN) 55-0877615
Local PTA Unit ID 00266330
2019-2020 Knights of the Roundtable
Be the first to give!
2018-2019 Knights of the Roundtable
- Shannon Hardy, Dax ’21, Brenna ’16
- Jill Harper, Paul ’20
- Bill and Ann Marie Rashleigh, Ben ’19
- The Eye Institute, Kristin & Tim Poirier, Brett ’20, Brooks ’18
- IBM Grant $1000
- John Baxter, friend to Knightdale!
- Amy Edwards, friend to Knightdale!
2017-2018 Knights of the Roundtable
- Dr. James Argent, Principal Knightdale High School for Collaborative Design
- Lucy and Thomas Beam, Jackson Beam ’21
- Judy and Zollie Boone, Nick and Zack Boone ’21
- Glenda and Kevin Brooks, Jud Brooks ’20, Ivey Brooks ’16
- Gina and Tom Chambers, Max Chambers ’19
- Lathaniel and Mona Chevis, Michael Wiggins ’19
- Keith Gibbs, Knightdale Community Activist
- Shannon Russell Hardy, Dax Hardy ’21, Brenna Hardy ’16
- Jill Harper, Paul Harper ’20
- Joel Hillygus, Knightdale High English and Sociology Teacher
- Charlie and Heidi Hoff – Lea and Ava Hoff.
- Russell B. Killen, former Knightdale Mayor, Attorney, Triangle Land Conservancy
- Pete Mangum, Knightdale Town Council, Wake Stone Corporation
- Eileen Mullen, Jimmy Mullen ’20 and Peter Mullen ’21
- Ann Marie and Bill Rashleigh, Ben Rashleigh ’19
- Migdalia Rodriguez, Knightdale High Student Services
- Bari Russell, KHSCD Grandparent, Dax Hardy ’21
- Randy Young, Knightdale Town Council, Young & Assoc Insurance
- John and Josie Van Dyke, Natalie Van Dyke ’19