The results of philanthropy are always beyond calculation. – Miriam Beard
Philanthropy (from Greek φιλανθρωπία) etymologically means “love of humanity” in the sense of caring, nourishing, developing and enhancing “what it is to be human” on both the benefactors’.
Please join our KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE by donating a tax deductible gift. We are suggesting $100 or more. All gifts appreciated!
501(c)3 non-profit organization – Tax ID (EIN) 55-0877615
Local PTA Unit ID 00266330
2019-2020 Knights of the Roundtable
- The Eye Institute, Kristin & Tim Poirier ($500)
- Mr. Keith Richardson, Principal ($100)
- Shannon Hardy, PTSA President ($100)
- Cindy Millikin, PTSA Member ($50)
- Erica Spina, PTSA Member ($100)
- Victoria Donahue, PTSA Member ($50)
- Jill Harper, PTSA Member ($100)