The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. -Gandhi
- Donate to the Wonderland Dance Concessions. LINK
- Use Amazon Smile and support “PTA North Carolina Congress dba Knightdale High School PTSA”
- Send in donations for KHSCD Care Depot! Student services works in conjunction with Back Pack Buddies and other local non-profits to sustain a food pantry and provide school supplies for our KHSCD families that are most in need. At this time we are in need of hygiene products and toilet paper- LINK. For more information go to LINK on Student Services. Amazon link to specific items that can be sent to KHSCD.
- Join the Knights of the Roundtable with a tax deductible donation and support future events including Teacher Appreciation Week and Academic Recognition nights. Our goal is to have 30 members, at this time we have 19. LINK
- Support KHSCD Booster Club and our Athletic Program by signing up and volunteering to work the winter basketball concessions. LINK
CARE DEPOT – Is an opportunity for our community to provide for our high school students in need! Donations can be ordered on-line and delivered to KHSCD Student Services c/o Jessica, or brought to any PTSA sponsored event. For more information Email Jessica or PTSA parent, Glenda Brooks: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. PLEASE DONATE: toilet paper single wrapped or 4 pack, scissors, laundry detergent, dish detergent, bleach, maxi pads (maximum absorbency), toothpaste, culturally diverse shampoo and conditioner, deodorant, and paper towels. Amazon Wishlist LINK
Connect your Lowes Card to KHSCD https://rewards.lowesfoods.com/ Lowes funds will go directly to our KHSCD Benevolent Fund through student services. This fund gives Student Services the ability to discretely purchase items needed for success on behalf of our economically disadvantaged students.
Link your Harris Teeter VIC cardhttp://www.harristeeter.com/community/together_in_education/tie.aspx
Amazon Smile Support KHSCD PTSA and shop amazon through smile.amazon
VOLUNTEER NEEDED to TRACK DOWN CORPORATE MATCHING GRANTS: Looking for a parent interested in helping us take advantage of matching corporate sponsors. At this time we know that Kohl’s, SAS, and Verizon have programs where if an employee volunteers at a school for a specific number of hours the corporation then supports the school with $500-750! We are very interested in working with parents and pursing some of this grant money! Please let us know if you are interested in this sort of after hours detective work.
2017 VOLUNTEERS/DONATIONS FULFILLED!
- Campus Beautification/Volunteer Wednesday, August 23rd (8-11:30am, w/ teachers)
- Faculty Tailgate East Wake @ HOME Friday, August 18 (5-7pm, Commons/Cafeteria) Volunteers and donations are needed. SIGN UP LINK 200+Faculty and family!
- Senior Parade Monday, August 28th – 7:05 am/ Senior Breakfast 7:45am INFO VOLUNTEER/DONATE LINK
- JV Football Concessions vs. Sanderson Thursday, August 24th (5:30-9pm) PTSA earns $125 for our budget for every JV Concessions we work. Volunteers needed! SIGN UP LINK Raised $125 for PTSA
- Mr. Kolberstein’s DONOR’s CHOOSE for AP Statistics Books.
- Homecoming Dance – 300 Students – Food Donations SIGN UP/ Parent Volunteers SIGN UP
- NEXT YEAR in 2018! ENDED IN OCTOBER! (Give to KHSCD while purchasing on-line STATE FAIR tickets by using the WCPSS Etix page. KHSCD code is 466! With your purchase, we receive $2 for each adult admission ticket you purchase, and $1 for each child ticket you purchase. )
- 9/28 JV Football Concessions vs. Enloe (Sept 14. game rescheduled.)
- 10/5 JV Football Concessions vs. Wake Forest
- 10/12 JV Football Concessions vs. Rolesville
- 10/26 JV Football Concessions vs. Corinth Holders
- 11/20 Academic Recognition Night and Fall Care Depot Campaign!
- Ms. Fulbright’s Donors Choose for AP Language and AP Seminar Library!