The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. -Gandhi
2017 AUGUST DONATIONS & VOLUNTEERS NEEDED:
- Faculty Tailgate East Wake @ HOME Friday, August 18 (5-7pm, Commons/Cafeteria) Volunteers and donations are needed. SIGN UP LINK
- Campus Beautification/Volunteer Wednesday, August 23rd (8-11:30am, w/ teachers)
- JV Football Concessions vs. Sanderson Thursday, August 24th (5:30-9pm) PTSA earns $125 for our budget for every JV Concessions we work. Volunteers needed! SIGN UP LINK
- Senior Parade Monday, August 28th – 7:05 am/ Senior Breakfast 7:45am INFO VOLUNTEER/DONATE LINK
- Mr. Kolberstein’s DONOR’s CHOOSE for AP Statistics Books.
CARE DEPOT – Is an opportunity for our community to provide for our high school students in need! Donations can be ordered on-line and delivered in her name to KHSCD Student Services c/o Jessica, or brought to any PTSA sponsored event. For more information Email Jessica or PTSA parent, Glenda Brooks: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE DONATE: toilet paper single wrapped or 4 pack, scissors, laundry detergent, dish detergent, bleach, maxi pads (maximum absorbency), toothpaste, culturally diverse shampoo and conditioner, deodorant, and paper towels.
- Connect your Lowes Card to KHSCD https://rewards.lowesfoods.com/ Lowes funds will go directly to our KHSCD Benevolent Fund through student services. This fund gives Student Services the ability to discretely purchase items needed for success on behalf of our economically disadvantaged students.
- Link your Harris Teeter VIC cardhttp://www.harristeeter.com/community/together_in_education/tie.aspx
- Amazon Smile Support KHSCD PTSA and shop amazon through smile.amazon
Give to KHSCD while purchasing on-line STATE FAIR tickets by using the WCPSS Etix page. KHSCD code is 466! With your purchase, we receive $2 for each adult admission ticket you purchase, and $1 for each child ticket you purchase.