Your PTSA has a lot of exciting news, but in an effort to keep things simple this post only has details for our faculty lunch, Thursday, Jan 14. Please note that we have 49 donors for this event including 46 families, Knightdale’s mayor, Assistant Principal Ms. De Leon, and Lowes Foods.
DO NOT take items to the office. (They are just too busy.)
Drop Off – ROOM 612
If you are looking at the building from the back parking lot use the glass double doors on the right. (There will be signage and the door will be unlocked.) Please feel free to put items in the refrigerator.
- Shannon Hardy will be out back from 7:20-8:30 am to receive drop offs.
- Melise Mountcastle will arrive to room 612 around 9:00 to work on set-up and again to receive drop-offs. She and Glenda Brooks are welcoming any set-up help from 9:30-10:45 am.
- Luncheon will be served 11-1pm.
- PTSA will be signing up faculty memberships/Emails and selling our new KHSCD Tshirt ($10)!
- Lowes Foods is also contributing side dishes, and will be present to link Lowes cards to Knightdale High PTSA. The KHSCD PTSA voted in the January meeting to link all money from Lowes Foods shopping cards to a Benevolent Fund for our Student Services to purchase/sponsor needs for our economically disadvantaged students.
- Can’t remember what you are bringing? Check the sign up.
Special thanks to Josie Van Dyke for thinking of everything (and cooking the pork). Ms. Hilda De Leon and Mr. Geoff Duncan for your continued logistical help to PTSA!