Greetings Knightdale Knights family and friends,
The school year is fast approaching and the PTSA is working hard in planning activities for the 2016-2017 school year. We are sharing the following dates for you to save on your calendar to attend or volunteer.
August 19th Teacher Tailgate Potluck
Last year’s first Teacher Tailgate was a great success. Let’s make this year even better. Let’s appreciate and welcome our teachers and staff to a new school year with food, fun and laughter. This is the first home football game against Sanderson High School. Potluck will be from 5:30 to 6:30.
- Coordinators: Brandy Givens firstname.lastname@example.org and Annmarie Jones email@example.com
- Volunteers for setup/work/cleanup and food donations are requested
August 24th KHSCD Open House
- Come out to meet your child’s teacher, tour the school and visit the PTSA table from 5:30-7:30 to meet the 2016-2017 board members
- Join, rejoin, hear about and signup for volunteer opportunities
- Cash, check, and credit card accepted
August 29th Senior Parade and Breakfast
KHSCD PTSA enjoys supporting student success and events. The class of 2017 will kickoff this year with a senior parade and breakfast.
Senior Parade & Breakfast: Monday, Aug 29 – Seniors line up at 7:05 AM
Senior Breakfast will occur during 1st Period from approximately 7:45 – 8:30. We are looking for donations of Chick Fil A gift cards, drinks, donuts and balloons. We would also love to have some parent volunteers assist with set up, distributing breakfast & clean up. See the sign up genius tinyurl.com/FeedTheSeniors if you would like to donate and/or volunteer. If you have any questions contact Senior Class Advisors Mrs. Wolf (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Koberstein (email@example.com).