Parents, Teachers, and Students,
The next three weeks are important opportunities to support your child as an intellectual!
- Wed., Feb 8 Academic Recognition Night 6:30-7:30pm
- Thurs., Feb 9 Rising Freshman Open House 6:30-8pm
- Wed. , Feb 15 “Meet the Teacher Night” 6:30-8pm
- Mon., Feb 20 “Senior Parent Meeting” 6:30-7:30pm
- Sat. Feb 25 “Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Workshop with Student Services” 10am-12pm
- Wed., March 1 “Freshmen/Sophomore Parent Night” 6:30-8:30pm
- Monday, March 6 PTSA “Parent Think Tank” 6pm-7:15pm
Please share your LOVE for learning and teachers! Volunteer for your PTSA! SIGN UP FORM
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
― Benjamin Franklin
Connect to KHSCD Student Service’s REMIND to Follow Your Class! The Student Services Department is asking that each student at KHSCD connect with us through our twitter account (@KHSCDCounselors) and also by joining your graduation year groups REMIND acct. Throughout the year there will be numerous times we need to share information with you.