On March 25 & 26 we will have another Knights Drive Thru! Families can pick up report cards, seniors can pick up cap, gown and yard signs, PTSA is giving out treat bags for Honor Roll students, and families can make donations to the Care Depot.
Drive Thru Event
- Thursday, March 25th 3-7pm
- Friday, March 26 9-11 am
- Donate candy for the estimated 500-600 treat bags.
- Donate items to the Care Depot – Laundry, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, razors, feminine hygiene products.
- Volunteer to assemble 500-600 treat bags. Sunday, March 21st 3-5pm
- Volunteer to help distribute treat bags and collect Care Depot items from cars.
Donations can be dropped off at Shannon Hardy’s house or at Oak City Brewery on March 21 3-5pm.. Please text or Email for her address. 919-274-8880, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share this link widely in your community circle!
Your PTSA Board – Beth Edmonds, Shannon Hardy, Dushun Evans McCowan, Carla Payne, Portia Wilson Scott, Buena Williams