ACADEMIC RECOGNITION NIGHT – Our children “getting smarter to do good.”
Quarter 3, Thursday, April 14 @ 6:30pm (Students that want to receive honor roll recognition, or want to enter the drawing – MUST CHECK-IN by 6:20 pm).
Student MC’s: Tori Leach, Brenna Hardy, and Camille Glover
Guest Speakers: Corey Scott and Knightdale High School Teacher of the Year Nichole Gibbs
PLEASE JOIN THE TEAM!
- We need parent volunteers for a number of events throughout the week. SIGNUP
- GIFT CARDS – We want to give each of the faculty members (150) a gift card of at least $10. Please go to LINK to commit to either getting gift cards/certificates donated or purchasing on behalf of PTSA. SIGNUP
- Great details will be announced at Academic Recognition Night!
PTSA VOLUNTEERS FOR 2016-17 School Year – Sign Up to Volunteer 10 Hours! LINK
SENIOR PARENT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Senior Spring Fling (Friday, May 27 – Lunchtime) 10-12 parents to help serve lunch.
- Baccalaureate Service – 1-3 parents to help identify site and coordinate service for June 4th, 5th or 11th.
To volunteer reach out to SGA Advisor to Class of 2016, Jessica Wolf, email@example.com, 919-217-5107 or Co-Advisor Tracey Pratt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
COURSE REGISTRATION: KHSCD Course Planning Guide LINK
Dates on the Horizon:
- April 14th Academic Recognition Night/ Check-In by 6:15 pm
- April 21st Senior Parent Mandatory Meeting 6pm
- May 2 PTSA General Meeting 6pm Media Center
- May 2-16. AP Exam Schedule LINK
- May 2-6 PTSA sponsored Teacher Appreciation Week
- June 6 PTSA Meeting – Induction of 2016-17 Leadership
- June 12 th Graduation, 8am
- July (TBA) Summer PTSA Planning for 2016-17