Please join our last PTSA Meeting of the 2017-2018 school year.
Monday, June 4, 6pm dinner meeting at El Senor. RSVP with Tipfanie email@example.com
- Review the KEEP vs. TWEAK of 2017-2018 PTSA.
- Elect new officers 2018-2019.
- Review 2017-2018 budget and draft 2018-2019.
- Seeking parents to design an orientation for new KHSCD parents.
- Dr. Argent is seeking 10 parents for School Improvement Plan and 9 Committees
- Academic Intervetion
- Behavioral Intervention
- Grading and Assessment
- Future Readiness
- Innovative Instruction (I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO SERVE AS THIS ONE!)
- Media-Tech and Training (already have one – Susan Johnson)
- Capturing Kids Hearts
- Family and Community Engagement
One thought on “Farewell to 2017-2018”
Our Family Academy Nights have been changed. Please see flyers attached.
Thanks so much.
Hilda de Leon, Assistant Principal
Knightdale High School of Collaborative Design
Office: 919-217-5350, extension 25120
KHSCD Student Ambassadors: Developing Leaders of Today for Challenges of Tomorrow