Parents, Teachers, and Students,
We have had a great kick off this year! Thank you to all of the parents that have helped with Freshman Orientation, doughnuts for the Senior Breakfast, Meet the Teacher, and our PreGame Faculty Dinner for the East Wake Game.
We also want to celebrate all of those that supported Mr. Steele’s Donor’s Choose which raised $600 for his students to paint murals on the outdoor basketball courts (Dream of America Equity and Equality)!
PSAT for sophomores! October is College Application month. Sophomores be sure to register for PSAT by Thursday, 9/19 – $17. Registration is limited to 100 students and is first come first served.
VOLUNTEERS & DONATIONS NEEDED:
- No Frills Fundraiser. Please join the Knights of the Roundtable by giving a tax deductible gift that 100% supports our PTSA budget! Our target is $2500. LINK
- Athletic Boosters needs 14 volunteers this Friday! September Concessions SIGN UP
- Our CARE DEPOT will be collecting donations: deodorant, shampoo and conditioner, feminine hygiene products, laundry detergent and dish soap. Please ship to Student Services. More information: LINK
- Purchase your STATE FAIR online (KNIGHTDALE CODE 466) ncstatefair.org
- Don’t forget to please use AmazonSMILE and link to “PTA North Carolina Congress dba Knightdale High School PTSA. AmazonSMILE is a great way of sending in Care Depot donation!
- Connect your Lowes Card to KHSCD LINK
- Link your Harris Teeter VIC card LINK
CARE DEPOT – Knightdale High School of Collaborative Design “KHS Care Depot” is now in its third year. Please share with those in need that we have school supplies, meat, fruit, vegetables, non-perishable food items, basic household cleaning, and hygiene items. Food is provided by the Interfaith Food Shuttle of Wake County. There is no charge for items and the service is confidential. Care Depot is available for KHSCD students and their immediate family. Depot Hours are drop in on Tuesday and Fridays from 7:30-9am or an appointment can be made for a different time by calling KHSCD student services (919-217-5350).
Next Month, Monday October 7th 6:30pm:
- Homecoming October 25th vs. Heritage
- Quarter 1 – Academic Recognition
We appreciate your support of Knightdale High! – PTSA Board
Shannon Hardy, Shashawnda Carlton, Beth Edmonds, Glenda Brooks, Judy Boone, Jill Harper, Lisa Bulls, Lisa Ellis, Crystal Cepeda, Dushun McCowan, & Kristin Poirier
Future Events to look for:
- Jan 6 Faculty Breakfast Teacher Workday
- Quarter 2 – Academic Recognition
- Winter Social Dance or Talent Event
- Quarter 3 – Academic Recognition
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Senior Awards